House Windows Installed on Homes throughout St. Louis, MO & Surrounding Locations in Missouri & Illinois
Instead of coping with house windows that don’t meet your standards, look to Mattea Construction for a better solution. Our decades of experience serving homeowners make us the obvious choice for anyone needing new windows in St. Louis, MO, or other areas of Missouri and Illinois. Whether your windows have broken panes, are tough to open, or are simply worn out after years of use, you can count on our window installation team to remove your current windows and replace them with elegant and durable alternatives. Many of our house windows have vinyl frames, a feature that allows them to hold up better against the elements. In contrast to traditional wooden window frames, vinyl frames won’t rot, warp, or splinter over time, and they retain their beautiful color for years without requiring a fresh coat of paint.
Because we want to ensure that you find the window style or styles that best suit your St. Louis home, Mattea Construction offers an incredible variety of double pane house windows for you to choose from, including:
- Double-hung windows – Popular, traditional windows that open by sliding the bottom sash up toward the top sash or vice versa
- Sliding windows – Easy-to-use windows that slide open from side to side
- Casement windows – House windows that swing open via convenient hinges
- Awning windows – Windows that are hinged at the top and provide ventilation by swinging outward
- Picture windows – Simple, stationary windows that provide a source of natural light
- Bay and bow windows – Beautiful groups of windows that extend beyond the wall of the house to provide light, fresh air, and even an extra seating area
If you’re ready to enjoy new vinyl windows in your house, contact Mattea Construction today. We proudly serve St. Louis, MO, as well as neighboring communities in MO and IL, where we perform a wide variety of home improvement services for residents.